8.21.2009

in the kitchen with (weasley)

I recently made a pasta dish that my sister, Keiko, sent me. It is quite the easiest, cheapest, and yummiest dish a poor, married student could make.


Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Penne
1/2 cup French bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 pounds of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
4 garlic cloves
1/2 cup chopped basil
penne pasta
salt and pepper to taste

Combine garlic, bread, cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
Put halved tomatoes in a baking dish or bowl face down.
Spoon mixture over tomatoes.
Roast in oven 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Cook pasta.
Take tomatoes out of the oven and put on top of the pasta.
Top with basil and more Parmesan cheese.

Unfortunately I don't know where this recipe came from, besides my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...