9.03.2009

interview outfit

I had an interview with Anthropologie and for some reason was extremely nervous about what to wear.  Even though I've worked at Anthropologie previous for two years, it can always be daunting to know just the right outfit to wear to an interview.  I had just bought some pants from Urban Outfitters that ended up being less than $20!  Those pants are really what made this outfit. Also, the tights I'm wearing are the ones I wore under my wedding dress!  I've finally gotten to wear them again.

 
{top: vintage, necklace: Anthropologie, pants & sweater: Urban Outfitters, tights: love-colour-love-tights, shoes: Free People}

1 comment:

  1. ooo i just bought pants LIKE that from anthro for 20 bucks too! (mine had a tie bow on the side)
    i'm sure you did splendidly on your interview :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...