2.22.2010

the two of them...

Just thought I'd throw up some favorites from the Marc Jacobs and Chris Benz fall 2010 ready-to-wear lines.
The first images are from Chris Benz, according to Style.com his inspiration was the bad girls in high school that were sent to wilderness camp... which I think is the most awesome thing I've heard in awhile.  Also, is it weird that I want those colorful fur hats?

{to see them all, click here}

 


Marc Jacobs also had a great looking line as well, but that's expected.  Here is also a sweet video shot by the blog, Garance Dore.  It's really incredible!

{to see them all, click here}

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the only person who really didn't care for the Marc show. Marc by Marc though was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...