5.17.2010

out of the archives

While packing up boxes of miscellaneous junk that Eric and I thought would be good to put into storage, I came across one of two Canon AE-1 cameras that I have.  I knew that one of them was possibly broken, but wasn't sure which one it was.  I also found a roll of film still in one of the cameras.  I just got the negatives scanned into our old little scanner (we're thinking of getting them rescanned professionally, along with our Diana photos which I'll post up once they're scanned in properly).  The photos were of hillary, possibly in 2007?  It's amazing how good film looks, I want to use it more often.  The photos aren't necessarily great, but they were still fun to see!  You can see them over at my photoblog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...