6.13.2010

long time coming

It has been a very long time since I've posted on here.  I've felt very bad and slightly lazy about that.  The beginnings of packing boxes and rearranging has been time-consuming.  Then my cat, Weasley, had a bit of a sick time.  All in all, I just haven't found anything too awesome to blog about in my life.  Except now!  I went to Seattle, touring with my sister and her band.  One of the places that my sister and I demanded that we go to is Uwajimaya.  It doesn't make too much sense, as I have an Uwajimaya grocery store down the street from me, however, the Uwajimaya in Seattle is HUGE.  What is especially huge is their Kinokuniya bookstore.  I was able to find Fudge magazine, finally, and some other good craft books.  What was particularly exciting for me was the canvas tote bag I purchased for my new goods.

What was particularly strange about this issue of Fudge magazine, was that it came with a little tote bag, which was featured on the cover and made out of the same fabric as the model's blouse.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...