6.29.2011

two years and counting!

JUNE 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary, ME. Well, to the husband and myself. It's been a good two years since we got married up in Issaquah, Washington at Treehouse Point. Since then, we've lived in Portland, OR and Montreal, QC. Who knows - by the next two years we could be living in California and Texas... let's hope not for the sake of my heat tempers and pale skin. It seems like whenever bloggers' anniversaries come up, they post pictures from their wedding. And since I like our wedding, I thought I'd do the same!!!!  It's been tough moving to Montreal away from everyone we know.  But I've been super thankful for having the opportunity to come back down to the "best coast" and seeing a lot of these people who were at our wedding.  If you know us and you live in the area, LET'S HANG OUT.
photos by Vanja Horonic and Ben Blood




















11 comments:

  1. your wedding is beautiful! one of the best i have 'seen'! your dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding photos! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to see you when you are in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 2 years to you and your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy anniversary! These photos are so darling! I love the special secret forest wedding aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your wedding looks so nice!! it was actually what originally brought me to your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want my wedding to look something like this, you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I was brought here way back then via your beautiful wedding photos too and seeing your video gave be such a happy vibe today - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats hollin and eric! so much beauty in this post...
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary to you and your hubby! your wedding looked beautiful and magical in a forest kind of feel. :-) i LOVE your dress, and you're a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh 2 years already? Can you believe how fast times goes? Ours is coming up in August. Your wedding was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how adorable and very beautiful all of this was!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...