9.25.2011

it's autumn times!

Happy Autumn!


Source: tumblr.com via Cathy on Pinterest


I know I'm a few days late, but with the busyness that has plagued my days, I haven't gotten a chance to truly enjoy what wonderful crisp weather and food we're about to experience.

First of all, a reason for my lack of blogging: I've been blogging, just not on this blog.  Take a look at the photoblog.  If you haven't seen it in awhile, you can find A LOT of new sessions I had this summer.  I'd love to hear your feedback!

"And secondably," school has begun.  You would think, being an English major I would enjoy reading the vast amounts of literature that is being assigned to me.  But as of late I have found myself more interested in beautiful book covers, than I am with the contents of the book.  A good example of this, is the amazing illustrator, Lizzy Stewart.

So that is where my time as gone.  I have more projects and photography sessions for October so hopefully I'll be able to blog more about all of that.

Stay tuned for Stumptown Coffee Ice Cream and more!  But for now, I leave you with images and recipes for Fall.


Source: marthastewart.com via Hollin on Pinterest







BUTTERBEER RECIPE.  yeah. i'm totally making this.

1 comment:

  1. A new fan of your blog here. And all the times I've went to Portland, I can't believe I still haven't had Stumptown. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...