2.13.2011

happy valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I personally, don't have a lot planned this year, except for maybe a nice dinner out and a little surprise here and there.  If you plan on making your special someone a treat, here are some of my recommendations!  As you may have noticed, none of these desserts have any chocolate in them.  That wasn't on purpose - although it may have been subconscious as I've been eating nutella and pretzel sticks for the last week straight.... I may be all chocolate-out.  Regardless, here are the non-chocolate desserts that you could make for anyone in your life.  Be festive, people, dress up!






1 comment:

  1. Love that dress.. I also bought it back in the day :)
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...