2.19.2011

wildwood

If only August 30, 2011 would come sooner.  Colin Meloy (of The Decemberists) and wife, illustrator, Carson Ellis are releasing a fairytale book called Wildwood.  There's not a whole lot of information about the book out there, besides a couple images of Ellis' illustrations and a couple of reviews by acclaimed writers.

the cover image
 This is what my favorite author, Michael Chabon (The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay) had to say:

“Dark and whimsical, with a true and uncanny sense of otherworldliness, WILDWOOD is the heir to a great tradition of stories of wild childhood adventure. It snatched me up and carried me off into a world I didn’t want to leave.” (Michael Chabon)


Click here to look at the lack of information on Amazon!

Special thanks to Husband for finding this information and after much debate divulged it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...