3.14.2011

the folio society and too many birthday wishes

I am terribly "wish-list obsessed" when it comes to birthdays, Christmas gifts, anything where I may get a present.  I usually find one gift I absolutely have to have, but then, find dozens of other gifts I "have to have" as well.... it's awful... This year, I knew I had to have the iPad 2, and that is still #1 on my list, but after going through The Folio Society's catalog, I can't help but want a membership for their beautiful books as well.  If you haven't seen them, look!  If you aren't a member, but love to read, you should join. Here are just some of the books I am wanting to buy for myself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! These books are lovely, now I feel a long wish list coming on as well!

    <3

    http://bunniebeeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...