3.12.2011

popcorn ice cream


This is by far the best ice cream I've made so far with my ice cream maker.  Popcorn infused ice cream!  So amazing!  One of the best things about this ice cream is it requires only 1 egg yet it is still custardy good!  I'll admit that I was so excited to eat this that I never got a good chance to really photograph the end result.  I found the recipe here, and those photos are far superior to mine. 

My recommendation:  Once your ready to eat your ice cream, top with Crackerjacks, both crumbs and nuts.  The best combination!

1 comment:

  1. i would never think to mix the two but it looks really good! My friend has an ice cream maker and she said she wanted to make me some soon. maybe I should try this!! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...