4.19.2011

the real summer experience

I'm going to Catalina Island for the very first time in May.  I've heard a lot of good things and am excited to finally experience the island of golf carts and pretty theaters.  I think there are other things in Catalina as well, I just haven't heard about them.  I hadn't ever posted a polyvore set before so I thought I'd try it.  Basically I set up the essentials I will be bringing to the island.  I have most of the items, or some sort of variant.  I wish I got that topshop boater hat, but I found an H&M version for $14, so I couldn't resist.  Anyone have any trips planned for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. oh! you are going to LOVE catalina island! it's so beautiful & the houses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...