5.11.2011

the parthenon//nashville, tn

One of the first stops my best friend took me to was the famous Parthenon in Nashville, TN.  I had only seen it in the Robert Altman film, Nashville.  If you haven't seen that movie, well, it's a fun one.  The ending takes place at this famous Nashville staple.  And there is quite the musical number which, once you hear it, will get stuck in your head FOREVER.  I suggest you have a look:





















You may have also noticed our fascination with the baby geese....

1 comment:

  1. did you go have some original Pancakes at the O house?

    the parthenon is crazy isn't it?
    I love the South!
    I grew up in Fl...and have fam in Nashville...see if he can take you wear the things roll uphill...over by Belle Meade? (i think)
    have fun!
    great vintage shopping there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...