3.12.2012

it might be too early for this: leather sandals

Once there is any hint of spring in Montreal, I tend to get a little too excited. Don't get me wrong, I actually LOVE snow, and I don't mind months of it. However, once it gets into the 30s in March, the snow turns slushy and the mixture of snow/rain makes rain boots a definite necessity.  I told myself, the day I don't have to wear my down jacket, would be a very, very happy day.  Well today was that day!  It was in the mid 40s and I was able to get away with some jeans, regular shoes, and a light jacket.  Amazing!  I got so excited, I started shopping for some brown leather sandals.  I have been very picky over the years, and have been searching for a good pair of brown leather sandals.  Anyone have any suggestions? These are my favorites right now, I know, so much for selection...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...