3.30.2012

outfitting

When you're in school you get lazy about what you wear, especially in the winter when your outfit is being covered up by a puffy down jacket.  Even though Montreal had a brief week of spring weather (70 degrees), we are back to the brisk 40's plus chilly winds.  It's not terrible, but it's not great either. I thought I'd try to spiff myself up a bit for this transitional period.  I don't do outfit posts often, maybe I've done 5 in the total run of this blog.  Frankly, if I lived close to my best friend, I'd be outfitting her and dressing her up all the time. But for now, here's silly ol' me in shoes I don't get to wear very often, plus a brand new purse I got for valentines day!  





half-tinted sunglasses, 80's purple // fur-collar cream moto jacket, gap // dog portrait dress, anthrologie // sweater body-con skirt, free people // blue tights, target // vegan leather purse, golden ponies // flatform shoes, joseph campbell



1 comment:

  1. i love these photos. you're so adorable, and those blue tights are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...