7.23.2012

birthdays are meant for celebrating

Last week was my birthday.  I'm one of those people that believes in buying presents for oneself, because, you know... it's your birthday.  My present to myself this year was pretty spendy, but totally worth it. I got my hair permed and cut and a fancy pants salon in LA.  My sister's friend is an amazing hairstylist and made my hair look awesome. Yay for natural looking curls!  Other than that, I got an awesome brunch with the husband, awesome gifts, and a concert to tune-yards (for next week).  The brunch we just went to was at Lawrence, an amazingly styled restaurant in Montreal.  I sure hope I get to go there again before I move in a few weeks.



I will leave you now with a music video from tune-yards.  I can't wait to see this in concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...